Ongoing weekly classes
- City, Tuesday 7.30-8.30am, Network Centre (Soul on Swanston), Level 1, Nicholas Building, 37 Swanston St. (corner Flinders Lane)
- City lunchtimes, Tuesday 12.45-1.30pm, Network Centre
- Hawthorn, Wednesday 10.00-11.00am, Odiyana Buddhist Centre, 14 Auburn Grove.
- 10 classes $200, single class $25
- First session free
- New students welcome anytime
- Bookings, enquiries to Ralph Hadden
CAE“Natural Flexibility” (Feldenkrais) classes and workshops at CAE, 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne.
Bookings and enquiries to CAE: phone 03 9652 0611, web www.cae.edu.au.
- Next weekly class: 6.00-7.00pm Thursdays x 8, from 25th July 2013. $185, code DJI56303
- Next workshop: "Natural Facelift", 10.00am-1.00pm Sunday 16th June 2013. Class code: DJY36701, $89.
- Suitable for beginners and continuing students, for adults of all ages, all levels of fitness/unfitness
Healthy Back Series: CARE & PROTECT
1-4.30pm Saturday 1st June
Includes the classic Paradoxical Breath lesson for core stability and support and the delightful Magic Blanket lesson. Learn techniques and principles for ongoing self-maintenance, injury prevention and injury recovery. These are techniques that are pleasant and effective and can become part of your daily health routine for staying flexible, active and strong. Suitable for adults of all ages, all levels of fitness/unfitness; beginners and continuing students.
Location: Eileen Pawsey room, Auburn Uniting Church, corner Hepburn & Minona Streets, Hawthorn
Fee: $80 (early bird $65 for payments received before 23rd May)
Limited places available. Book your place by sending payment and your details to
Ralph Hadden, PO Box 37 Fitzroy VIC 3065
Individual SessionsA private, one-to-one session is known as a “Functional Integration” lesson, or “FI”. It’s a one hour consultation which, like a class lesson, is a safe and gentle step-by-step exploration and clarification of the coordination of movement, balance and posture. But in Functional Integration the lesson is hands-on and specifically tailored for the individual, taking into account his/her specific needs and abilities.
Ralph Hadden has a lifetime’s experience of hands-on bodywork. As a child he gave massages to fellow family members. He returned to the practice of massage as an adult, adding to his understanding with qualifications in Naturopathy and Acupuncture plus university studies of Life Sciences including Anatomy, Histology, Embryology, Physiology and Neuroanatomy. He also explored many body and movement therapies and acquired a black belt in Aikido.
He has been professionally practising body therapies since 1976, and FI since 1990. He brings his wealth of experience, skill and training to each consultation, combined with gentleness, care and compassion.
Fees and rebates
$100 per one hour session
$450 for 5 sessions
Many medical benefit funds now rebate for Feldenkrais under their extras cover.
Melbourne CBD: Network Centre (Soul on Swanston), Level 1, 37 Swanston Street (corner Flinders Lane).
Hawthorn: Habitat (Augustine) Centre, 2 Minona Street.