ABOUT THE FELDENKRAIS METHOD
By Aislinn Andrews
What is Feldenkrais?
Pronounced ‘feld-en-krise’, it’s essentially a series of movement exercises. But don’t expect big movements. Think small. That’s because by doing less, you achieve more. Exercises are done slowly, easily and with minimum effort. We’ll help you correct old habits
Ongoing weekly classes
FIRST SESSION FREE!
- City, Tuesday 7.30-8.30am, Network Centre (Soul on Swanston), Level 1, Nicholas Building, 37 Swanston St. (corner Flinders Lane)
- City lunchtimes, Tuesday 12.45-1.30pm, Network Centre
- Hawthorn, Wednesday 10.00-11.00am, Odiyana Buddhist Centre, 14 Auburn Grove.
- 10 classes $200, single class $25
- New students welcome anytime
- Bookings, enquiries to Ralph Hadden
“Natural Flexibility” (Feldenkrais) classes and workshops at CAE, 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne.
Bookings and enquiries to CAE: phone 03 9652 0611, web www.cae.edu.au.
- Next weekly class: 6.00-7.00pm Thursdays x 8, from 25th July 2013. $185, code DJI56303
- Suitable for beginners and continuing students, for adults of all ages, all levels of fitness/unfitness